miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

8 Canciones Que Pondría en mi Boda / Sociedad de Convivencia / Unión

The Kiss - By 0olong

1.       The Way You Look Tonight
“Some day, when I'm awfully low,
When the world is cold,
I will feel a glow just thinking of you...
And the way you look tonight.”

2.       The Greatest Story Ever Told
“And if I lived a thousand years
You know, I never could explain
The way I lost my heart to you
That day.
But if destiny decided
I should look the other way
Then the world would never know
The greatest story ever told
And did I tell you that I love you tonight?”

3.       La Pareja Ideal
“Porque las cosas de la vida
Contigo se viven mejor
Todo es amor si estamos juntos los dos
Porque tomados de la mano
No hay nada en el mundo igual
Siempre seremos la pareja ideal”

4.       The Power of Two
“Cause we're okay, we're fine
Baby I'm here to stop your crying
Chase all the ghosts from your head
I'm stronger than the monster beneath your bed
Smarter than the tricks played on your heart
We'll look at them together then we'll take them apart
Adding up the total of a love that's true
Multiply life by the power of two”

“I tookus for better and I took us for worse
Now don't you ever forget”

5.       All About Loving You
“Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new
That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more
I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time
When I look at what my life's been comin' to
I'm all about lovin' you”

6.       Unbreakable
“This love is unbreakable
It's unmistakable
And each time I look in your eyes
I know why
This love is untouchable
I feel that my heart just can't deny
Each time I look in your eyes
Oh baby, I know why
This love is unbreakable”

7.       First Day Of My Life
“Now I don't know where I am
I don't know where I've been
But I know where I want to go“

“And you said "this is the first day of my life
I'm glad I didn't die before I met you”

“But I'd rather be working for a paycheck
Than waiting to win the lottery”

8.       She
“She means everything to me
She makes me feel nothing else matters
Not even what the world thinks of me
It's simple as can be
I love her, she loves me
This is what everybody dreams of
There's nothing to be afraid of”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario